Normal weekly maintenance for my Intex EasySet Pool is simple.
1. Check the Chlorine Tablets – I make sure I have at least 2 full tablets but no more than 3 tablets total in the floater.
2. Check the pool filter – clean if necessary.
Here’s a list of everything for my Intex EasySet Pool (18×48).
* Intex EasySet Pool – 18 x 48 – (https://amzn.to/2uvXarQ)
* Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI (https://amzn.to/2NR5yuR) WORTH EVERY PENNY!
* HTH Super 3″ Chlorinating Tablets (https://amzn.to/2uDNDPo)
* Swimline Large Capacity Floating Chlorine Dispenser (https://amzn.to/2urltI6)
* Intex 59905E Type B Pool Filter Cartridge (6-Pack) (https://amzn.to/2LlwMZ1)
* Intex Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools (https://amzn.to/2NPyzqG)
* Intex Basic Pool Cleaning Kit (https://amzn.to/2NPEc8q)