EasySet Pool Installation Tips:
1. Start with a LEVEL clean surface (no rocks or debris)
2. Place a tarp on the area and under your pool
3. Clean the pool out of any dirt that may be on it
4. Spread the pool out completely and start filling it with garden hose.
5. Work out wrinkles while filling it with the garden hose (after a couple of inches of water you won’t be able to remove wrinkles!)
6. Use 2 3″ Chlorine tablets (see above) at all times (for a 18×48 pool)
7. Clean the filter once per week.
8. Use the hose to clean off the filter and reuse it – I do at least 2 times before replacing with a new one.
9. Run the pump every night for at least 7 hours.
This will take you a good 15 minutes a week. YES, that is it!