This is the 6th year for my pool. Here are the steps that I’ve taken to install the pool.
- Make sure you have a nice level yard
- Lay a tarp down
- Lay your pool down and clean it
- Blow up the ring
- Install the inlet/outlets and shutoff valves (don’t forget to make sure the drain plugs are closed!)
- Add water – push out the bottom with your feet while filling (don’t go crazy with it – you just want to remove wrinkles) 10 inches is good if you’re like me and have water delivered.
- Have water delivered
- Hook up pump
- Intex EasySet Pool – 18 x 48 – (https://amzn.to/2uvXarQ)
- Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI (https://amzn.to/2NR5yuR) WORTH EVERY PENNY!
- HTH Super 3″ Chlorinating Tablets (https://amzn.to/2uDNDPo)
- Swimline Large Capacity Floating Chlorine Dispenser (https://amzn.to/2urltI6)
- Intex 59905E Type B Pool Filter Cartridge (6-Pack) (https://amzn.to/2LlwMZ1)
- Intex Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools (https://amzn.to/2NPyzqG)
- Intex Basic Pool Cleaning Kit (https://amzn.to/2NPEc8q)