Call me crazy.. a lot of people do, but I plant new grass EVERY year after I take down my Intex EasySet Pool.
Part of it is because maybe, just maybe, I won’t put up the pool the next year. Ya never know! It will be a sad day when my kids don’t ask me “when are you putting up the pool?”. I love doing that for them.
Our pool has lasted 5 years now and it still looks brand new.
Honestly, it takes me an hour to put it up at the beginning of Summer and about an hour or so to take it down. Not a big deal!
In this video I did basically 6 things:
1. Raked the old grass (not a lot came out)
2. Tilled the grass with my weed whacker – it has a tiller attachment
3. Raked the dead grass up and discarded it
4. Spread new grass seed
5. Spread straw
6. Watered it… and I’ll water every day.
Here’s a list of everything for my Intex EasySet Pool (18×48).
* Intex EasySet Pool – 18 x 48 – (https://amzn.to/2uvXarQ)
* Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI (https://amzn.to/2NR5yuR) WORTH EVERY PENNY!
* HTH Super 3″ Chlorinating Tablets (https://amzn.to/2uDNDPo)
* Swimline Large Capacity Floating Chlorine Dispenser (https://amzn.to/2urltI6)
* Intex 59905E Type B Pool Filter Cartridge (6-Pack) (https://amzn.to/2LlwMZ1)
* Intex Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools (https://amzn.to/2NPyzqG)
* Intex Basic Pool Cleaning Kit (https://amzn.to/2NPEc8q)