We have been getting hammered with rain storms. Our EasySet pool has collected, at least, an extra 6 inches of water.
Warning: Keep your water level below the top ring or you risk the whole pool collapsing and losing all your water!
Here’s how I removed some dirt from the pool and lowered our water level at the same time.
Here’s a list of everything for my pool. I spend about 15 minutes a week maintaining our Intex EasySet pool and it is very clean.
* Intex EasySet Pool – 18 x 48 – (https://amzn.to/2uvXarQ)
* Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI (https://amzn.to/2NR5yuR) WORTH EVERY PENNY!
* HTH Super 3″ Chlorinating Tablets (https://amzn.to/2uDNDPo)
* Swimline Large Capacity Floating Chlorine Dispenser (https://amzn.to/2urltI6)
* Intex 59905E Type B Pool Filter Cartridge (6-Pack) (https://amzn.to/2LlwMZ1)
* Intex Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools (https://amzn.to/2NPyzqG)
* Intex Basic Pool Cleaning Kit (https://amzn.to/2NPEc8q)